Saturday, February 7, 2015

Put a Pencil in Your Mouth and Work on Your Posture!

Who feels invisible and forgotten? Young moms, women over fifty, retired individuals, caregivers, disabled, and the obese. But whoa, who needs power in the moment, the most? 

I can remember my Mom saying, "I just feel invisible!" Now, it's happens, to me, with alarming regularity! How could this be? Does it happen to you?

Plus, the older I get I see myself hunching.  My body language moving inward, especially in situations when I need to feel empowered the most. 

I found this Ted Talk by Amy Cuddy: "Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are" incredibly helpful. Join me, as I work on improving my posture and practice my power poses, even the best outfits will wear better!




Enjoy!

I loved, loved Amy Cuddy's outfit!!



Thoughts? If you try Amy Cuddy's theories out or copy the outfit, let me know how it goes for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment